Tony the Clown Puppet
WOODWORKING EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- body . . . . . . . . . . . 3/4 in. pine
- dowels (2) . . . . . . . . 13 mm or 1/2 in. diameter
- cotton cord (4) . . . . . . 7 mm or 1/4 in, diameter
- fishing line . . . . . . . a length
- yellow, white, orange, blue, green,
black craft paints, clear finish, sand paper, glue.
- Print the plan and trace figures onto the wood.
- Cut the figures out and sand, rounding the edges.
- Drill the 7 mm holes in the bottoms of the mittens,
heels of the shoes, shoulder and legs of the body.
- Drill the holes for the fishing line in the mittens, shoes, and head.
- Paint the figure. Then apply a clear coat.
- Glue the cotton cord pieces in place.
- Attach the fishing line from one dowel to the head and mittens.
Attach the fishing line from the other dowel to the shoes.
BACK TO SHARE PAGE
BACK TO MAIN PAGE